Because we want to help you spend your time on more important tasks, one of the things we have for you is the Calendar feature where you can plot and schedule recurring work orders. Following procedure assumes that you’re already logged in to Servi-Trak.
Access the Calendar module
Follow these steps to get to the Calendar module.
- From the menu, select PROJECTS
- Find and select the name of the project to which the work orders will be associated.
- From there, the default screen should be the OVERVIEW section
- Click VIEW on Calendar
Things to know about this calendar:
- Can no longer plot/ modify/ remove schedule(s) on previous dates as they were also disabled automatically by the system.
- Cannot plot schedule(s) on the present date. Can only start on the next day.
- If a scheduled work order is plotted within the four (4) days following the present date, it’ll be generated right away to give heads up to those who will be in-charged. Also, they’ll no longer be modifiable.
Schedule Work Orders
- Click on the starting date to which you’re going to schedule work order(s).
- Fill out the form. Refer to these instructions for guidance. The latter part is just the same way in creating regular work orders.
- On this next screen, select the services to be performed in this work order by selecting the service types.
- In this case the available button to proceed is NEXT, but if you’ll schedule only a single entry work order, the CREATE button will be displayed instead. Proceed by clicking NEXT.
- Since we intend to schedule recurring work orders, on this next screen is where we can set up when or how frequent it will occur.
Modify Schedule /Stop Recurring Schedule
- Open the schedule which you want to modify.
- If the selected date met the specifications, proceed with the modification you have to do.
- If you’re going to stop recurring work order, you may do so by
- Disabling the Repeat option or
- Clicking REMOVE FORWARD. (this will take effect right away)
- Finalize modification(s) then move on to the next section and submit by clicking UPDATE.