In this article we'll tackle how you can utilize the functionalities in the default landing page of this module. From the menu, select EMPLOYEES and by default you’ll be routed to this list of employees.
- In this screen you may browse through the names of the active and archived employees, search for specific ones using filters, search bar and pagination.
- This is also where you can access the feature to add new employee profiles
Look for an Employee Profile
- Search Bar – Just type out at least the first or last name of the employee you’re looking fo
- Pagination – Use PREVIOUS and NEXT buttons to browse through the list. And you may also indicate here the number of the specific page you want to visit if there are more than one.
- Together with the previous two, you may indicate here the number of rows (items) to be loaded for every page so that you’ll have more or only few names to check.
- Advanced Filter – Just click the Advanced Filter Here then provide attributes by selecting from the options to specify what you’re looking for.
In this example, the user is looking for an employee who is working in ‘Branch A’, assigned in a project named ‘Peach Alley’ and is a ‘Floater’.
Archiving and Unarchiving Profile(s)
Currently, there’s no option to delete an employee profile since preserving records like these is considered important and a valuable feature. Instead, we categorize the active ones and those that aren’t by archiving the latter. To do that,
- From the active list of employees, tick the checkbox placed before the names of each employee to be archived.
- Confirm action by clicking ARCHIVE? at the bottom of the screen.
- After that, if the process succeeds, you may check the items by clicking the ARCHIVED tab next to the active tab and you’ll be directed to the list of inactive employees.