Assuming you're already logged in and navigating in the Employees modules, refer to the guides below on how you can record your interaction(s) with an employee.
Access the Employee's Profile
- From the menu, select EMPLOYEES and you'll see the list of employees.
- Look for the name of the employee whom you had an interaction with.
- Select the name of the employee to view profile information.
Record an Interaction
- From the employee's profile, click the ADD RECORD button and from the menu select INTERACTION FORM.
- Fill out the form. Refer to these ten (10) steps for guidance.
- Have the involved employee and/or witness review the statements and ask for his/her digital signature to display agreement on what will be recorded.
- Lastly, put your signature as proof of accountability to whatever is written in the statement. Then, with the presence/ awareness of the employee, click SUBMIT.
- If the process went successful, the system will let you know. Click CONFIRM to close the dialog box. At this point, the log was already recorded and no longer modifiable.
View Interaction Details
To view details of an interaction log, go to the employee's profile and navigate to the RECORDS tab. This list contains all the records associated with the specific employee. Click the item on the list to view.