In this article, we’re going to guide you how to record an employee’s participation and completion of a specific requirement like Covid-19 Training.
If you’re aware of how to create an Interaction Log then the procedure is just the same. Initially, you have to login first to the application then proceed by following these guides.
Access the Employee's Profile
- From the menu, select EMPLOYEES and you'll see the list of employees.
- Look for the name of the employee whom you had an interaction with.
- Select the name of the employee to view profile information.
Record Covid-19 Training Completion
- From the employee's profile, click the ADD RECORD button and from the menu select INTERACTION FORM.
- Fill out the form. Refer to these four (4) steps for guidance.
- Have the involved employee review the statements and ask for his/her digital signature to display agreement on what will be recorded.
- Lastly, put your signature as proof of accountability to whatever is written in the statement. Then, with the presence/ awareness of the employee, click SUBMIT.
- If the process went successful, the system will let you know. Click CONFIRM to close the dialog box. At this point, the log was already recorded and no longer modifiable.
View Interaction Details
To view details of a training completion, go to the employee's profile and navigate to the RECORDS tab. This list contains all the records associated with a specific employee. Click the item on the list to view.
Get the PDF copy of the article here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.