From the side menu, select Work Order Query. It is a list type module which basically contains all the work that must be done and is mainly used to track, review and filter work orders.
These tabs are used to group the work orders:
- ALL – displays list of all active work orders (excluding work orders that need action)
- ARCHIVED – displays list of inactive work orders
- NEEDS ACTION – displays list work orders created for failed inspection items
- PAST DUE – displays list of incomplete work orders and already reached the due date
Workflow and Definition of Done
A work order must go through three stages to complete a workflow. The goal is a work order must be marked as “Completed” for it to be considered done.
OPEN -> IN REVIEW -> COMPLETED
Work Order Details
- From the list view, click the ADD [+] button to start creating a new work order.
- Provide work order details. Refer to these field definitions below for guidance.
- Begin Date – when is this work order expected to be started. Select from the date picker.
- Due Date – when is this work order expected to be completed. Select from the date picker.
- Project Name – to whom the work order is issued for
- Building Name – to where (address) does this work order needs to be accomplished
- Tagged Area (optional) – to which specific area is this work order needs to be accomplished
- Work Type – how is this work order regarded/ treated as (e.g. request, complaint, billable)
- Worker (optional) – who should be in-charge in carrying out the task
- Request – a summary note of the work order to easily understand what must be accomplished
- Billable Cost (conditional) – this field will only appear if the work-type is ‘billable’.
- Once you have filled out the required fields, click NEXT. Then proceed with service types.
Select Service Types
In this phase, you have to select the service types that must be accomplished in this work order.
Optionally, you may attach photo/s during work order creation to better illustrate a work order especially for complaint ones. To do that, click ADD PHOTO and you’ll be directed to the Photos tab.
Otherwise, click CREATE for the work order to be generated. Then you may just attach photos later by editing the work order.
Attaching photo/s to the work order will help the in-charge personnel or the assignee to understand the task easier and carry it out faster. This is useful especially in complaint work orders.
Method 1: Drag and drop a photo into the dedicated container (as shown below).
Method 2: Click the container to open your device’s gallery and locate the photo to be uploaded.
To confirm attachment of your uploaded photos, click the UPLOAD button on the upper-right.
Then click DONE on the bottom right corner once you’re finished.
Here’s an example of a created work order and how the provided details are displayed. The system generates and attaches a serial number used for work order identification. Also, a newly created work order is placed in the OPEN phase.
Please sign in to leave a comment.