Inspections is one of the primary modules of Servi-Trak. This is where you can conduct regular or necessary evaluations of the areas and items within a project to ensure quality service. Below is the default screen for full-access accounts like Administrators.
From this default screen, you may view the quick summary of projects that ‘had low inspection scores’ and projects that ‘haven’t been inspected’ in the last 30 days.
- Click this (left) to trigger auto-scrolling onto the table. From the list, clicking the project name will route you to the inspection details of that item.
- Then this (right) to display the table below. Clicking add button aligned with the project name will trigger and open the create form with the project name already selected.
From this default screen, you have the option to to start an inspection right away, search for some or visit the whole list of inspections. Refer to the following items for more details.
- From the default screen, click the START INSPECTION button to open the create form.
- Provide the necessary details of inspection by filling out the input fields.
- Then click to begin.
From the default screen, search for an inspection by clicking the SEARCH button. Options are:
- Filtering by ‘Date Range’
1.1 Double-click a date to set it as the ‘start date’.
1.2 Then single-click another one to set the ‘end date’.
- Filtering by specific attribute/s such as Client, Project name, Category, and Inspection type
- Listing ‘Done only’ inspections by toggling .
Then click button after setting up.
Note: You may use and combine these filtering options to achieve more specific results.
For Administrators, From the default screen, click button to route to the list of inspections.
Note: For non-full access accounts, this will be their default view for inspections.
In this section you may:
- Check/ view completed inspections or continue on-going ones by clicking its project name or button.
- Use filters by clicking button which functionalities work just as the same with those in the default screen.
- Create new inspection by clicking button next to the filter. (Same functionality w/ the previously discussed)