Guide on how to batch upload project profiles with and without associated clients on the Projects module.
- Access the Batch Upload in Projects Module
- Download the Project Template
- Project template without associated Client
- Project template with an associated Clients
- Batch Uploading Project Profiles
Access the Batch Upload in Projects Module
- From the menu, select PROJECTS and you'll see the list of projects, the create and batch upload icons.
- Click the icon and the page for uploading of project profiles will be displayed.
Download the Project Template
- Download the project-template spreadsheet file by clicking on the Download Project Template.
- Open the downloaded template and fill it out with the project profile information.
Project template without an associated Client
- Fill out the project details as indicated in the template
- After completion of project profiles, save the file.
Project template with an associated Client
- Go to the CLIENTS module to get the client reference ID to associate the project(s) with.
- Select which client or clients will the projects be associated with by checking the box on the left side, then click DOWNLOAD REFERENCE.
- Open the downloaded template and fill it out with the project profile information .
- After completion of project profiles. save the file.
Batch Uploading Project Profiles
- Go back to the Projects batch upload page and upload the saved project profile spreadsheet files by dragging and dropping or accessing device’s storage.
- After selecting a file, the project(s) profiles to be uploaded will be displayed on the list.
- Click UPLOAD PROJECTS to complete the uploading.
- The newly uploaded project profiles will be displayed on the Projects list.
- Check the uploaded project profiles and its details by selecting it from the project list.
- Sample project uploaded without an associated client
- Sample project uploaded with an associated client