Inspection Templates are vital in creating and conducting inspection events. By creating templates, you’ll be able to organize how the inspection flow will take place since you will be preparing the areas and items that need to be inspected and ensure that the necessary ones will be covered. To get here, click the Inspection Template from the Servi-Trak main menu.
All the prerequisites are now prepared and ready to customize an inspection type (template). There are different types of inspection and each needs a different template to be used. Below are the examples.
Create Inspection Type (template)
- Fill out the basic details
- To create a new type, click the button which will open this form.
- Type out the inspection type’s name on the text field.
- Then select an inspection category.
- Select the Areas for Inspection
- Next, add inspection area by clicking button and a dialog box will appear.
- Select the area name from the list or type out to narrow down the options.
- Select the Items for Inspection
- After selecting an area, select () the items that might possibly be inspected in this area.
- 1.2 You may by typing its name on this text field.
- Click “ADD” once done. Then add the repeat the steps above to add more areas.
- Finalize the Template
Below is how it’s supposed to look like as you add an area and its items. Click “CREATE” to submit.
- Modify area and/or items in a template
- To update an area and/or items in it from this screen, just click the button and proceed with the necessary change(s).
- To delete an area, click button.
Inspection Type List
On the list below are two examples of created inspection types (templates).
- Click to edit/update the template.
- Click to view the whole template.