Initially, select Clients from the side-menu. Depending on your case, refer to either of these two ways to add client(s) into Servi-Trak.
Creating Single Client Profile
To add a single or only few clients whenever necessary,
1. Click the button to open the create form.
2. Type out the name (company) of the client, then add notes if needed.
3. Select the branch/es. Options are listed in a dropdown menu.
4. Click button to submit entry. Newly created profile should reflect on the list.
Adding Multiple Client Profiles
For instance that you just got started using the application, you may use this option for importing multiple/ batch uploading clients.
- Click the button next to the add button
- From this screen, click the to download the spreadsheet where you’ll input the client names.
- Open the downloaded spreadsheet file then input the client names, then save your changes.
- Go back to Clients …/clients/upload section, then drag and drop the filled-out spreadsheet file to this container like in the illustration below.
- After doing above, the items from the spreadsheet will appear on the list. Check the names of the clients if correct and complete. Click to remove an item before confirming import.
- Once items are verified, click UPLOAD CLIENTS button at the bottom to confirm importing of new client entries. If successful, newly added clients should reflect on the list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.