This article serves as guide for Administrators on how to set up the SMS conversation flow for the Call Off features.
- From the main menu, select Call Off and then Setup.. The setup page will be displayed as shown below:
- Click on the actual items on the list to start with the setup as shown below.
- Set the “Type “ for the code identification. The code type may vary depending on what type of service textline. (i.e: CO stands for “Call-off)
- Set the “Value of” for the identification of what data are needed to be gathered or supplied by the person responding.
Note: Value of is only applicable if flow action is set to gather, otherwise, leave it empty as shown on the illustrations below.
- Set the “Flow Action” to configure what type of action the SMS response corresponds to as detailed below.
Types of Flow Action:
- Confirm: Type of action that will send a confirmation message to the SMS recipient and requires a response (typically yes/no/cancel) to proceed with the process.
- Gather: Type of action that requires a specific response from the recipient (as set administritavely), gathers the data returned by the SMS recipient to proceed with the process
Note: Gather action requires a “Value of” set by the administrator in order to identify what data is returned by the SMS recipient. (i.e: reason for Call Off, shift/schedule of recipient, project assignment, etc.).
- Send: Type of action that corresponds as the closing message sent to the SMS recipient but does not require a response.
- Set the “Step” to configure the order or sequence of the SMS process flow.
Note: “0” (zero) will be the first step , “1” will be the next and so on.
- Set the “Message” to configure the actual message that the SMS recipients will receive including the specific data or response needed to proceed with the flow.
- Sample message for the “Confirm” action flow and actual SMS conversation flow between the Service line and the recipient.
- Sample message for the “Gather” action flow and actual SMS conversation flow between the Service line and the recipient.
- Sample message for the “Send” action flow and actual SMS conversation flow between the Service line and the recipient.
- Finally, click UPDATE to save the settings made or CANCEL to discard.