This article will tackle how an in-charge like a Training Specialist can navigate in the training module as well as start a training event.
- Search and Filter Training Events
- Start a Training Event
- Complete Training Event
- Export Training Summary
To get here, click Trainings from the Servi-Trak main menu. This is the list view where you can look for existing training events.
Search and Filter Training Events
To help you find specific items, you may use
Search bar – use the project name or category as keywords to narrow down the lis. (see illustration)
Date Range Filter – click button to open the date picker. Use this to narrow down list according to training’s creation date.
- Double click the date you want to set as start of the range
- Select another date to set as the end of the range
Start a Training Event
Assuming that the Training Setup is already prepared, you can now create a training event. To get started,
1. Click the button from the main list.
2. Select a category or type of training to be conducted.
3. Select the project.
4. Click button to submit.
Once the training is successfully created, you’ll be routed to this screen (‘Edit’ mode) where you can start adding training results and information. (To temporarily save changes and inputs, click ‘Save’ button on the right.)
Training Modules and Items – these are the modules added by the training specialist or the admin in the Training Setup. Grouped in each module are the items/topics to be tackled in the training.
I. Change Status
- To mark an item as ‘done’ from , click the status button until it changes to status.
- If there’s anything encountered with the item that needs to be addressed, click the button until it changes to status. For this, adding a comment is required to issue proper work order/s.
II. View Resources
To view resources related to the item/topic, click this button aligned in each item and a preview container will open. On the other hand, if this button is disabled , it means it has no linked resources. (Linking resources to an item can be done in the Training Setup.)
III. Attach Image(s) to Training Item(s)
- To add image relevant to the item/topic, click this button to open the photos container.
- From that container, click button to open your device’s local storage.
In this illustration, icon has turned tinted as an indicator that there’s an attached image/s.
Participants – These are the people who are expected to participate in the scheduled training.
I. Add Participants
To start adding participants, just click button and a dialog box will appear. Select names who are from the project in which the training is being conducted or outside the project
- In the dialog box, click button aligned with the name/s you want to add.
- You may also use the to narrow down the options.
- Once done selecting, click to submit and you’ll see them right away on the list of selected participants.
II. Remove Participants
To do this, from the participants list click the button aligned with the name/s to be removed.
Attendance – participants may confirm their attendance by inputting their signatures.
- Click the button placed before the name of each participants.
- A signature pad will appear where the participant can confirm his/her attendance.
- For complete confirmation, click/toggle the which equates to ‘Yes’.
- Once finished, click to submit inputs.
- To redo adding signature, click button and repeat steps above.
- Then close the modal by clicking “Done”.
Observe the change in the illustration below. Participants who already signed their attendance have symbol before their names.
Training Event’s Photos – Adding photos is the easiest and fastest way to document results and observations in a training. Similar in adding image/s in a training item, click button to open your device’s local storage. (Just click the thumbnail to view in larger scale.)
Header Section – contains the following details, the overview of the training event.
In this section, user/s can:
1. Change training date/schedule. Just click button and select a later date.
2. Perform exporting functions, submit change/s and complete the training event.
3. View project’s Last 30 Days Inspections, Work Orders and Needs Action (work order) by clicking button next to project name.
Complete Training Event
Once the training event is finished and all information were already documented, you may complete and close the training by clicking button. After this, training details will be read-only and are no longer modifiable.
Export Training Summary
This can only be performed after the training event has been completed and closed. Authorized user/s can :
- Print/Download a PDF document of the training by clicking or button.
- Relay the training event documentation via sending an email. Click the button to do this.
- For multiple recipients, just hit ‘Space Key’ after each email address and add the next ones.
- Once finished with the recipients and message composition, click button to send the email.
Please sign in to leave a comment.