This article will serve as a guide on how to update a work order status and information which can be performed by anyone who has access or is in-charge.
- Select Work Order Query from the menu then open the item to be updated.
- To start modifying, click EDIT WORK ORDER button from the upper right corner of the screen.
Note: Edit view is just the same view when the work order is being created. Here you can update the details, services and add photos if necessary. In this illustration, ‘worker’ will be updated.
- Once done, click UPDATE to confirm change/s.
Update Work Order Status
A work order must go through three stages to complete a workflow. It must be marked as “Completed” to be considered done.
OPEN -> IN REVIEW -> COMPLETED
- To update the status, click the Change button in the status bar.
- This container will appear on your screen. Click the field that says, Select status and choose the appropriate status. Once done, click the SAVE button.
- If necessary, you may also notify the other roles who are associated with the work order about this change in status. Enable the feature by ticking the box before Send email.
- Then, write your message on the text area above and select your recipient/s. This procedure will automatically send an email to them once you click the SAVE & SEND button.
Comments section is where an in-charged or associated person to the work order notifies everyone regarding any relevant concern. This is also where important changes in the work order are being logged automatically like the changes performed previously.
- Simply type out your comment on the text field.
- Then click the ADD button to submit.
Archiving and Unarchiving Work Orders
Archiving or unarchiving a work order is also considered updating. In cases like getting a request cancelled or for some reason that you must discard the work order. Instead of deleting them, you can put them in the archive so it can still be restored if needed.
- To put a work order in the Archive, simply tick the box before each item you will archive and then confirm by clicking the button that asks, ARCHIVE?.
- In the Work Order Query module, you may check the items in the ARCHIVED tab, the last tab to the right.
- In the same way, to retrieve an archived item back to the Active list, just tick the box before each item and click the button that says, UNARCHIVE?.
- In Work Order Query module, you may check the active items in the ALL tab or in their respective status tabs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.