This article serves as an Administrator’s guide on how to set up the resending interval and frequency for open jobs SMS notifications to relievers and supervisors.
a. SMS resending will only be triggered if there was no response from the relievers after the set interval and limit.
b. Reliever’s active mobile number should be the registered number in Servi-Trak.
c. Employee’s supervisor details should be updated in the Servi-Trak system.
- From the main menu, select Call Off then Notification Setup. The setup page will be displayed as shown below:
- Click the to initiate the setup, the fields on the illustration below will become editable.
- Set the “Interval“ to set the number of minutes to lapse (from the initial SMS notification for open jobs) before resending the SMS notifications that job is still open.
Sample SMS: Initial SMS notification for open jobs followed by the SMS notification that job is still open for the specified projects after having no response from the reliever(s) for 30 mins.
Note: If interval is set to zero “0”, the relievers will receive the SMS notification that job is still open immediately after the initial SMS notification for open jobs.
- Set the “Resend limit“ to set the number of times the system will send the SMS notification that the job is still open and trigger sending of the e-mail notification to supervisor (if activated, see step. 5).
Sample SMS: Resend limit is set to 3, There are three “3” SMS notifications sent indicating that the reliever(s) has not responded and the job is still open as illustrated below.
Note: If resend limit is set to zero “0”, the SMS notification resending will be deactivated.
- Tick the “Notify Supervisor“ checkbox to activate the sending of email notification to supervisor that jobs are still open on their assigned projects.
Note: The email notification will be sent after the set “resend limit”.
Sample Email: Resend limit is set to 3, supervisor received an email notification after the last SMS received by the reliever indicating that no one has accepted the open job on their assigned project.
If unchecked, the supervisor will not receive the email notification.
- Click the UPDATE to apply the settings, otherwise click CANCEL. If saved, the settings will then be applied.
Note: When updating the settings, the change will only apply on succeeding Call-off requests after the change. Previous settings will still apply on the call-off requests before the change.