This article is a guide for those in-charge in conducting and creating supervisor daily reports.
Start a Report
- From this screen click the button
- From the form, select the project name to create the report for,
- If the project has building(s), you’ll be asked to select one before proceeding.
- Then the areas (if there are already existing ones) will load as well as the items to be checked.
- If the selected project is being checked for the first time, you’ll have to specify the name(s) of the area(s) first on the pre-added fields.
- If you need to add another area component, click . The new field will be added at the bottom of the list.
- For each area/suite, there’s this set of items to be checked.
- Just click/tap the button for each item to switch it to YES or NO.
- Add remarks whenever necessary through the comment field for each area.
- To save current information, click at the bottom.
Note: This is not finalized yet, there’s another button for completing and closing the report.
View, Edit the Report
Once the report is created, it will be added to the list and you can review or reopen it from there.
- Select the report from the list to view or edit it.
- The app will return a request (similar to the one below) to access your location. This is necessary to complete the report. Kindly permit or allow the request.
- Here’s how an unfinished report looks like in view mode.
- To edit the report, click then proceed with the modification(s) needed and confirm.
Finish the Report
Note: It is important that you’re on-site upon doing this as the system will tag your current location and it is important to reflect that on your report.
- Once done with checking the area(s), save the report. Then click
- A map with your location will be displayed as well as in the exported file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.