Assuming you're already logged in and navigating in the Employees modules, refer to this guide on how you can log relevant communication that took place with an employee.
Access the Employee's Profile
- From the menu, select EMPLOYEES and you'll see the list of employees.
- Look for the name of the employee who you had a communication.
- Select the name of the employee to view profile information.
Create a Communication Log
- From the employee's profile, click the ADD RECORD button and from the menu select COMMUNICATION LOG.
- Fill out the form. Refer to these five (5) steps for guidance.
- Have the involved employee review the statements and ask for his/her digital signature to display agreement on what will be recorded.
- With the presence/awareness of the employee, click Submit button to confirm the new entry. After that, the log will be recorded and no longer be modifiable.
- If the process went successful, the system will let you know. Click Confirm to close the dialog box.
- To view the communication log, navigate and click the Documents tab. This list will contain all the reports associated with the specific employee.
- Select an item from the list and view full details. You may also export the information from here.