This article serves as a guide to the in-charge administrator(s) on how they can assign a user as a Supervisor and the Employee(s) to be under his/her supervision.
Navigate to User Account’s Information
- Assuming you’re already in the application, go to the Admin module from the side menu
- Then, click the User and Role tab
- Collapse down the Users section
- From the list, look for the user account to be assigned as the supervisor and click button.
Set the User Account as Supervisor
Note: Users that can be assigned as Supervisor/s are those only with Project scope of access.
- From the account’s information view, enable the Set as Supervisor
Assign Employees to the Supervisor
- Once is enabled, another option will appear.
- Click SELECT SUPERVISORY button
- Select names of employees then click at the bottom.
- This is how the added information will be displayed on the account information.
- Once settled, submit changes by clicking . If successful, then the user account is now assigned as the Supervisor of the selected employees.