You may set up the information in your profile, especially your account name, password and contact number.
- Access My Profile section
- Update Information
- Change Password
- Change Profile Photo
- Submit or Reset Changes
Access My Profile section
- Log in to your application.
- On the upper-left corner of the side menu, click your account name and this option will appear
- Click My Profile and you’ll be directed to this screen. Then click EDIT PROFILE to see your information.
- Click the button to submit your inputs and verify your credentials. The illustration shows the information that is associated with your account. (Current password is hidden)
From this section, you may update any of the following information. Just overwrite the existing value of the necessary field to be updated.
- Last Name
- First Name
- Email Address
- Country Code (US by default)
- Mobile Number (10 digits)
You may also update your password from here. This is applicable if your account had just been created and you were given a system-generated password.
- Just type out your new password and type out again on the next field to see if it’ll match.
Change Profile Photo
Your profile photo will be displayed in work orders, comments, inspections, etc. to easily identify the account holder. To update yours,
- Click the circle where your photo or a thumbnail is placed. This will open your device’s local storage. Locate your photo then select.
Submit or Reset Changes
- Submit any of the changes performed by clicking
- Cancel or Reset changes that aren’t submitted yet by clicking
Please sign in to leave a comment.