Authorized access is necessary before using the application and its features. The following are procedures on how you can login and also do a workaround if for instance, you forgot your password.
Logging Into Your Application
You may perform this once you already have your unique link to your application.
- Visit the link to the web app. (For demonstration purposes, we have here https://app.ranyandemo.com)
- The default view is this login screen.
- Provide the necessary credentials
- Email Address you provided or registered in the application
- Password given to you or you already set for your account.
- Click the button to submit your inputs and verify your credentials.
Perform this in case you forgot your password which blocks your access to the app. The featured functionality is using reCaptcha to detect if the user is a human or a programmed bot/ machine and prevents malicious access.
- Click from the login screen and you’ll be routed to the screen above.
- Type out your email address in the text field. If approved, your company will send you a new password you can use to access your account.
- Tick the box before the statement “I’m not a robot” and to confirm that, reCaptcha will throw tests that are intended to be solved by humans only. Just follow the instructions on the test and once you have solved and passed the test, the checkmark will reflect.
- Then click . If successful, a notification will appear on your screen.
- Check your email for instructions on how to reset your email and change your password.
- Otherwise, if you do not want to proceed in the process, just click