You have a project and of course, you also need to know the point of contact in those projects.
- Navigate to the Projects section then select the project from the list.
- Go to the Project Info tab then click EDIT PROJECT
- The default screen in the Edit mode is the Project Info. From here you can scroll down to the Contacts section.
- To add contact, click the button and the input fields will appear. Fill with the appropriate and available information. To add more contacts, just click the Add button again.
- Save changes by clicking the button.
Below is an example of added contact information and associated with a project.
Reports Client Contact List
You can also see the overall added contact information per project on the Client Contact List from the Reports section of the application.
- Contact list can be filtered by Branch, by Client, by Project and by Contact Name.
- To export, click the (download) button on the right.
The filtered results can be exported as is. What you see on the list will reflect on the spreadsheet.