This article is a guide on how to generate and/or export reports from the Servi-Trak application.
Access the Reports Module
- From the menu, select REPORTS and a list of report options will be displayed.
- The Needs Action report will be displayed by default. Select any of the report types to view the reports accordingly.
Inspection Summary Report
Inspection Summary report contains the data of completed inspections including the date, category, type and score for each inspection on a Branch and Project level.
- Set the date range for the report by clicking on the date selector and selecting the appropriate date from the calendar.
- Click the refresh button to apply the date range changes.
- Sort the list in ascending or descending order by clicking on the list title headers.
- Click the button to download an excel file of the report divided per branch..
- Click ()the individual project inspection to have a preview of the actual inspections record as shown below.